HYUNDAI- JTC # 405323 40' Standard height (8'6") corrugated side steel containers
HYUNDAI - JTC # 405323 40' Standard height (8'6") corrugated side steel containers;
HLXU 505016-1 and HLXU 505667-9 October 2020 Releases
Hyundai Merchant Marine - Established 1989 in Tokyo. HMM is the world's 9th largest container line in terms of vessel capacity. HMM moves the largest portion of South Korea's exports, becoming the number one Korean national containers carrier, especially since Hanjin Shipping was declared bankrupt and ordered to be liquidated
MAY 2020 - NEW BODY STYLE - The 40' Standard height (8.6") corrugated side steel containers; Available with multiple door and front variants. These Steel containers span from late 1970's to in service Today(2020), and have been the workhorse of the trade for many years.
- All New 40'Standard Height Tooling; Steel 'wave' or 'beveled' style corrugated containers.
- Multiple door end, front end and roof configurations.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations.
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate.
- Detailed printing as per photographs.
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and all Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.