HUB Group 53' HIGH CUBE 8-55-8 corrugated containers with stackable Magnetic system. JTC # 537017
N Scale 1:160, JTC # 537017 HUB GROUP(HGIU) 53' HIGH CUBE 8-55-8 corrugated containers with stackable Magnetic system. Scheme Specific Details and decorating. Below is a comparison of JTC 537001 and This New model 537017.
- The New 537017 does not have a front placard, and different lettering placement.
- The 1-3-1 Doors (parallel handles) does not have a placard, and different lettering placement.
- Scheme specific sides with no hazard placard and two outer vents at each end. Prototype specific lettering.
JTC National distributors are HobbyTyme and Heartland Distributors.
The HUB GROUP - is a transportation management company in North America, providing intermodal, truck brokerage and logistics services. As a publicly traded company with over $3.5 billion in revenue, the company owns two subsidiaries: Mode Transportation (formerly Exel Transportation Services), a third party logistics company (Unyson); and Hub Group Trucking, which provides intermodal freight transport and dryage services. Hub Group was founded in 1971 by Phillip Yeager. The company is headquartered in Oak Brook, Illinois. Hub Group has over 30 locations in North America.
- All New Tooling; 8-55-8 corrugated sides
- different doors and fronts tooled to match prototype photos.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO 40' locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: magnets on bottom & metal top plates
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.