HAPAG-LlOYD 20' Std. height containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side. JTC-205324
N Scale 1:160, JTC-205324 - HAPAG-LlOYD 20’ Std. height containers
Hapag-Lloyd AG is a transnational German-based transportation company. It is composed of a cargo container shipping line, Hapag-Lloyd AG. The container transport arm of Hapag-Lloyd AG is currently the world's fifth largest container carrier in terms of vessel capacity.
The company was formed in 1970 by the merger of two German transportation/maritime companies, Hamburg America Line (HAPAG), which dated from 1847, and Norddeutscher Lloyd (NDL) or North German Lloyd (NGL), which was formed in 1856.
Since its formation, Hapag-Lloyd has been sold to many organizations and has also undergone numerous mergers with other companies. For instance, Hapag-Lloyd was completely acquired by, and became a subsidiary of TUI AG (Hanover) in 1998. This major event was followed by TUI selling a majority stake of Hapag-Lloyd to various private investors in Hamburg in 2009 and again in 2012. Other important events in the company's history include Hapag-Lloyd's acquisition of CP Ships(containers) in 2005 as well as Hapag-Lloyd's merger with CSAV in 2014 and United Arab Shipping Company in 2017.
- All New Tooling; corrugated sides
- Eight different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 1-magnet bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; JTC 48' & 53' containers, Atlas 40' & 45'containers, and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.