Flexi Van 20' CHASSIS for 20' containers (Three Pack). JTC #122006
Three pack of 20' CHASSIS for 20' containers. They are packaged with the same prototype scheme but with three different road numbers. These models contain conspicuous stripes. Landing gear, up and down positions included. 2017 to current
FHCZ 120672, 120510, 120693
These are models of fixed length 20' container chassis, used to haul 20' containers to their final destination. The wheel bogeys have two possible set places to model different possible weights of the load. They are finely detailed, miniatures with scales frames and details, and detailed painting & printing.
- North American Prototype design with Gooseneck - All New Tooling
- IBC "PIN" holes for connection of 20' containers compatible with JTC standard
- Metal plates built into the frame to attract 20' container magnets (JTC standard).
- Precise printing as per prototype.
- 10 Lug wheel hubs, with rotating wheels
- Comes with 'Up' and 'Down' landing gear parts. (Jack stands or wheeled)
- Finely detailed separately applied mudflaps
- Simulated air system detail under side of wheel bogey
- Wheel bogey can be positioned differently. (Remove carefully and clean paint out of the holes before pushing together).
- 22+ hand assembled part connections