FERROMEX 53' HIGH CUBE 6-42-6 corrugated containers with Magnetic system. JTC # 535043
N Scale 1:160, JTC # 535043 FERROMEX INTERMODAL (New Image) 53' High Cube containers. 6-42-6 corrugated sides.
Ferromex is the largest railroad in Mexico. The Mexico City, Mexico-based railroad began operation in 1998 following the privatization of most government-owned railroads in Mexico. Grupo Mexico owns 74 percent and Union Pacific Corporation owns 26 percent of the company.
In 2018, Ferromex transported 5.5 million tons of goods in 386,384 containers of domestic and international freight. Ferromex has a fleet of 1,929 containers, 1,227 chassis, and more than 1,542 flat cars to transport 53' containers.
In 2013, Ferromex started operations on the "Eagle Premium" cross-border corridor, which connects the city of Monterrey with the city of Chicago, serving the US Midwest, and the city of Los Angeles, California through the Piedras Negras gateway.
- All New Tooling; 6-42-6 corrugated sides
- 5 different doors and two fronts tooled to match prototype photos.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO 40' locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: magnets on bottom & metal top plates
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.