FedEx Multimodal Set #2 53' HIGH CUBE 8-55-8 corrugated containers with Magnetic system. JTC # 537064 SOLD OUT
N Scale 1:160, JTC # 537064 FedEx Multimodal 53' High Cube containers. 8-55-8 corrugated sides. Placards and doc box tooled on the model printed dull gray.
.FDXU 533275 & 533698
FedEx Corporation, formerly Federal Express Corporation and later FDX Corporation, is an American multinational conglomerate holding company focused on transportation, e-commerce and services based in Memphis, Tennessee. The name "FedEx" is a syllabic abbreviation of the name of the company's original air division, Federal Express, which was used from 1973 until 2000. FedEx today is best known for its air delivery service, FedEx Express, which was one of the first major shipping companies to offer overnight delivery as a flagship service. Since then, FedEx also started FedEx Ground, FedEx Office (originally known as Kinko's), FedEx Supply Chain, FedEx Freight, and various other services across multiple subsidiaries, often meant to respond to its main competitor. FedEx Multimodal established 2010.
- All New 8-55-8 container series with scheme specific tooling for placard placements on the sides, doors and front. Includes doc box and GPS unit when appropriate.
- Multiple door end, front end and roof configurations.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations.
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate.
- Detailed printing as per photographs.
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and all Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.