EMP - UP (sill striping) 53' HIGH CUBE 8-55-8 (3-pack) Set #1 corrugated containers with stackable Magnetic system. JTC # 537117
N Scale 1:160, JTC # 537117 EMP with Sill striping (set #1) NEW SCHEME! 53' HIGH CUBE 8-55-8 corrugated containers with stackable Magnetic system. Scheme Specific Details and decorating with variative green color schemes.
EMHU 273534, 273705, 273586
This set features three different green shades with the side striping added.
- Vertical rib front with one Hazard placard, and NO document box
- Doors (parallel handles) with one Hazard placard and NO document box
- Scheme specific sides with one hazard placard and four inner vents
- NEW Horizontal sill stripping per prototype photos
EMP Domestic Container Program;
EMP is a domestic interline container service offered by Union Pacific and Norfolk Southern.
Also included in the EMP program are agent railroads, such as CN (Canadian National), CP (Canadian Pacific), I&M Rail Link, Iowa Interstate, Wisconsin Central and Kansas City Southern.
EMP provides a fleet of more than 40,000 53' domestic containers and chassis that move throughout a nationwide intermodal network.
- All New Tooling; 8-55-8 corrugated sides
- different doors and fronts tooled to match prototype photos.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO 40' locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: magnets on bottom & metal top plates
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.