CRONOS (brown) 20' Std. height containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side. JTC-205332
N Scale 1:160, JTC-205332 CRONOS (brown) 20’ Std. height containers. EXPECTED IN STOCK 12-27-18.
2014 - Cronos Ltd, a Bermuda-based container leasing group. Cronos is a global marine container leasing company with a diversified fleet of approximately 1,670,000 CEU (cost equivalent twenty foot units) including standard dry freight containers, reefers, tanks, and various specials.
2015 - Cronos is one of the world’s leading cargo container lessors and an industry leader in specialized container leasing. The company leases dry, refrigerated, tank and specialized intermodal container equipment to users worldwide across a number of industries. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA., Cronos supplies its customers with containers and related services from over 20 locations in 18 countries. Cronos owns approximately $2.5 billion in container equipment and boasts one of the most diversified fleets in the industry.
Cronos Holding Company Ltd of Bermuda, was acquired by The HNA Group (Bohai Leasing Co Ltd), in 2015. HNA also purchased GE SEACO and operates it as SEACO.
- All New Tooling; corrugated sides
- Eight different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 1-magnet bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.