CP - 'Large CP' 53' HIGH CUBE 8-55-8 corrugated containers with stackable Magnetic system. JTC # 537024
N Scale 1:160, JTC # 537024 CP large logo, 53' HIGH CUBE 8-55-8 corrugated containers with stackable Magnetic system. Scheme Specific Details and decorating.
- 10 rib vertical Front with one Hazard placard, and NO document box
- 1-3-1 Doors (parallel handles) with one Hazard placard and NO document box
- Scheme specific sides with one hazard placard and four outer vents
With 10 well-located terminals, CP connects major centers across North America with each other and the rest of the world. In North America, we move goods for a wide range of industries.
Our service between Chicago, Toronto and Montreal offers customers a truck-like service with consistent transit, even in short-haul lanes. Our service into Western Canada has the shortest route miles and provides customers with access to growing markets and we offer the fastest service between Vancouver and Minneapolis-St. Paul, Chicago and Detroit with fourth day service, connecting Canada’s Pacific Gateway to the U.S. Customers with highly time-sensitive shipments such as courier packages and perishable products can rely on CP’s transcontinental intermodal service to deliver their shipments quickly and reliably.
- All New Tooling; 8-55-8 corrugated sides
- different doors and fronts tooled to match prototype photos.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO 40' locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: magnets on bottom & metal top plates
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.