CH Robinson Large logo scheme 53' HIGH CUBE 8-55-8 corrugated containers with stackable Magnetic system. JTC # 537109
N Scale 1:160, JTC # 537109 CH Robinson 53' HIGH CUBE 8-55-8 corrugated containers with stackable Magnetic system. Scheme Specific Details and decorating.
RBTU 530589 & 530845
ABOUT: C.H. Robinson is an American Fortune 500 provider of multimodal transportation services and third-party logistics (3PL). The company offers freight transportation, transportation management, brokerage and warehousing. It offers truckload, less than truckload, air freight, intermodal, and ocean transportation.
The company is headquartered in Eden Prairie, MN, with more than 300 offices and over 15,000 employees in North America, Europe, Asia, and South America. The company renamed itself C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc., in 1997. It offers worldwide logistics services.
- All New 8-55-8 container series with scheme specific tooling for placard placements on the sides, doors and front. Includes doc box and GPS unit when appropriate.
- Multiple door end, front end and roof configurations.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations.
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate.
- Detailed printing as per photographs.
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and all Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.