Trac Leasing 53' CHASSIS for 53' containers (Three Pack). JTC #152004 SOLD OUT
Three pack of 53' CHASSIS for 53' containers. They are packaged with the same prototype scheme but with three different road numbers. These models contain conspicuous stripes.
Chassis #’s LSFZ 533713; 580236; 561651
These are models of fixed length 53' container chassis, used to haul 53' containers to their final destination. They are finely detailed, miniatures with scales frames and details, and detailed painting & printing. Some models include a triple axel for simulating extremely heavy loads and proper weight distribution for highway travel.
NOTE: IBC "PIN" holes are NOT present on this 53' model. The model didn't look correct with "wings" at the 40" ISO mark to fit JTC models. This decision allows for maximum compatibility across several different manufactures who's overall 53' length container fits within the constraints of the overall length of the chassis. Metal plates hold the JTC 53' containers and 53' retro fit bottoms to the chassis.
- North American Prototype design with Gooseneck - All New Tooling
- IBC "PIN" holes are NOT present on this model.
- Metal plates built into the frame to attract 53' container magnets (JTC standard).
- Precise printing as per prototype.
- 10 Lug wheel hubs, with rotating wheels
- Comes with 'Up' and 'Down' landing gear parts.
- Finely detailed separately applied mudflaps
- Simulated air system detail under side of wheel bogey
- 22+ hand assembled part connections