CMA CGM 'Port of LA 10 Millionth TEU' - 40' Std. Replica container, JTC # 405350
CMA CGM - 'Port of LA 10 Millionth TEU' scheme container. JTC # 405350 40' Standard height (8'6") corrugated side steel container; SINGLE PACK Replica container. CAM CGM News Release: https://www.cmacgm-group.com/en/news-media/achieving-new-heights-together-the-cma-cgm-group-ships-port-of-los-angeles-10-millionth-teu
- America’s busiest container port becomes first in Western Hemisphere to process 10 million TEUs in a 12-month period.
Container owned by CMA CGM, the port’s largest shipping-line customer, marks the Port of LA’s 10 millionth TEU.
The CMA CGM container, filled with soybeans from the United States, exemplifies the Group’s dedication to U.S. farmers and exporters.
MAY 2020 - NEW BODY STYLE - The 40' Standard height (8.6") corrugated side steel containers; Available with multiple door and front variants. These Steel containers span from late 1970's to in service Today(2020), and have been the workhorse of the trade for many years.
- All New 40'Standard Height Tooling; Steel 'wave' or 'beveled' style corrugated containers.
- Multiple door end, front end and roof configurations.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations.
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate.
- Detailed printing as per photographs.
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and all Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.