CMA CGM (CMAU) HAZARD STICKERS - 40' Standard height (8'6") corrugated side steel container, JTC # 405346
CMA CGM (CMAU) HAZMAT STICKERS scheme. JTC # 405346 40' Standard height (8'6") corrugated side steel container; 2-pack.
CMA CGM is a French container transportation and shipping company. It is a leading worldwide shipping group, using 200 shipping routes between 420 ports in 150 different countries. Its headquarters are in Marseille, and its North American headquarters are in Norfolk, Virginia, United States.
The name is an acronym, which, spelled out, would translate as "Maritime Freighting Company - General Maritime Company".
CMA CGM owns several other shipping lines, including NOL Neptune Orient Lines, and APL.
MAY 2020 - NEW BODY STYLE - The 40' Standard height (8.6") corrugated side steel containers; Available with multiple door and front variants. These Steel containers span from late 1970's to in service Today(2020), and have been the workhorse of the trade for many years.
- All New 40'Standard Height Tooling; Steel 'wave' or 'beveled' style corrugated containers.
- Multiple door end, front end and roof configurations.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations.
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate.
- Detailed printing as per photographs.
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and all Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.