CLINIC IN A CAN 20' Std. height containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side. JTC# 205323
N Scale 1:160, JTC-205323 CLINIC IN A CAN 20’ Std. height containers.
These represent Specially designed Disaster Relief Clinics, Made in Kansas, which are mobilized and shipped as needed. These Have been used in the Houston Floods event, for Hurricane relief, Haiti, etc., for emergency medical care. Keep some handy and ready for immediate deployment.
"Clinic In A Can has an international presence with clinics in: Ecuador, Haiti, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Kenya, South Sudan, United States of America, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and the Philippines. Our clinics are also used domestically for disaster relief, re-locatable clinics as well as for isolation wards."
- All New Tooling; corrugated sides
- Eight different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 1-magnet bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.
- Disaster Relief Units - Medical Clinic