CAMELLIA LINE - JTC # 405316 40' Standard height (8.6") corrugated side steel containers
CAMELLIA LINE - JTC # 405316 40' Standard height (8.6") corrugated side steel containers;
CMLU 832071-7 and CMLU 832072-2
Camellia Line Co., Ltd. is a shipping company that operates freight & passenger shipping connecting Hakata Port in Japan and Busan in South Korea. It was founded in a joint venture between Japan NYK (Kinkai Yusen) in Japan and Koryo Shipping in Korea. Camellia Line is a logistics partner for NYK. CAMELLIA LINE CO.,LTD. is part of the Deep Sea Freight Transportation Industry. There are 733 companies in the CAMELLIA LINE CO. LTD. corporate family.
MAY 2020 - NEW BODY STYLE - The 40' Standard height (8.6") corrugated side steel containers; Available with multiple door and front variants. These Steel containers span from late 1970's to in service Today(2020), and have been the workhorse of the trade for many years.
- All New 40'Standard Height Tooling; Steel 'wave' or 'beveled' style corrugated containers.
- Multiple door end, front end and roof configurations.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations.
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate.
- Detailed printing as per photographs.
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and all Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.