BRIDGEHEAD 20' Std. height containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side. JTC-205356
N Scale 1:160, JTC-205356 - BRIDGEHEAD 20’ Std. height containers.
Bridgehead Container Services Ltd (founded in March 1977), is an established international container lessor based in Liverpool.
The company fleet of over 50,000 TEU is made up of standard dry vans, open tops, a range of collapsible flats and both 20’ and 40’ high cubes. We trade on a worldwide basis and our offices/agencies, in more than 30 countries, manage over 100 depots, offering full service facilities.
As a niche operator, we work hard to offer our customers a high quality, friendly service, featuring fast response times, attention to detail and a flexible approach to customer requirements.
We offer Master Lease Agreements, Long Term Leases and lease purchase facilities.
- All New Tooling; corrugated sides
- Eight different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 1-magnet bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; JTC 48' & 53' containers, Atlas 40' & 45'containers, and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.