BEACON (blue patch) - JTC # 405318 40' Standard height (8'6") corrugated side steel containers
BEACON (blue patch) - JTC # 405318 40' Standard height (8'6") corrugated side steel containers;
BMOU 307366-1 and BMOU 307367-7
Beacon Intermodal Leasing, LLC is an industry leading lessor of intermodal cargo containers. Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, Beacon Intermodal Leasing, LLC (“Beacon”) is a full-service container leasing company serving the international shipping industry. Beacon offers 20’ & 40' standard and 40’ high cube designs. Beacon’s refrigerated fleet consists primarily of 20’ standard and 40’ high-cube refrigerated containers.
MAY 2020 - NEW BODY STYLE - The 40' Standard height (8.6") corrugated side steel containers; Available with multiple door and front variants. These Steel containers span from late 1970's to in service Today(2020), and have been the workhorse of the trade for many years.
- All New 40'Standard Height Tooling; Steel 'wave' or 'beveled' style corrugated containers.
- Multiple door end, front end and roof configurations.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations.
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate.
- Detailed printing as per photographs.
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and all Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.