APL Scheme 40' HC Reefer Set (6 reefers, 6 gensets) JTC# 406502
APL Scheme specific tooling for the reefer and gensets. All New tooling, This six pack contains (6) different reefer numbers and six (6) Thermo King gensets with six (6) different numbers for each genset (3 blue, 3 faded red, orangish).
ARPU 580495-0, 580441-4, 580743-4, 580773-2, 580768-7, 580710-0, with CARRIER refrigeration units.
Blue APHJ 8687, 8488, 8825
Faded Red APRJ 1538, 1351, and APLJ 3165
APL - 70 Years of Shipping Excellence
Since our first American steamer voyage from New York to the U.S. West Coast in 1848, APL has been at the forefront of the global shipping industry. The business that APL and our predecessors built has touched the lives of millions of people, involved virtually every country in the world, and shaped the future of international ocean container shipping and intermodal transportation.
APL, one of the world’s leading ocean carriers, offers more than 120 weekly services and call ports in over 70 countries worldwide. We provide container transportation through our international shipping network which combines high-quality intermodal operations with advanced technology, equipment and e-commerce
APL Logistics was launched in the U.S. in 1980. Throughout our history, APL Logistics has been an industry innovator. In 2011, we introduced the first 1,000 containers dedicated to U.S. domestic transportation. Of particular note is our comprehensive NAFTA intermodal solutions, established through years of experience in the automotive industry. Our expertise also include retail, consumer packaged goods, high-tech and more general commodities.
American President Lines Ltd. (now simply referred to as APL), along with its parent company CMA CGM, is the world's third-largest container transportation and shipping company. In 1979, APL started the LinerTrain, a direct rail land-bridge service transporting containers from Los Angeles to New York using its own rail cars, leading to the most reliable delivery of containers of the time. In 1984, the company started STACK TRAIN service, an idea following on from the successful LinerTrain venture. This involved using double-stack rail cars that could carry containers stacked one on top of another rather than carrying just a single level of containers. The 1990s were a period of continued growth for APL, In 1999, the stack train franchise was sold off to Pacer, and was known as Pacer Stacktrain. On June 10, 2016, APL and NOL became subsidiaries of CMA-CGM. See more information at Wikipedia:
- Scheme specific tooling
- 8 different prototype refrigeration units
- 4 different prototype doors
- 5 different prototype body styles
- Metal and magnetic connection for stacking
- Metal inside of front reefer unit for genset modeling
- New prototype bottom with exposed rib support beams
- Separately applied metal fan cover
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO 40' locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: magnets on bottom & metal top plates
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.
- Packaging can be used for long term storage