APL 53' HIGH CUBE 6-42-6 corrugated containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side. JTC # 535005
N Scale 1:160, JTC # 535005 APL vertical logo Faded paint 53' High Cube containers. 6-42-6 corrugated sides.
National distributors are HobbyTyme and Heartland Distributors.
APL - 70 Years of Shipping Excellence
Since our first American steamer voyage from New York to the U.S. West Coast in 1848, APL has been at the forefront of the global shipping industry. The business that APL and our predecessors built has touched the lives of millions of people, involved virtually every country in the world, and shaped the future of international ocean container shipping and intermodal transportation.
APL, one of the world’s leading ocean carriers, offers more than 120 weekly services and call ports in over 70 countries worldwide. We provide container transportation through our international shipping network which combines high-quality intermodal operations with advanced technology, equipment and e-commerce
- All New Tooling; 6-42-6 corrugated sides
- 5 different doors and two fronts tooled to match prototype photos.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO 40' locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: magnets on bottom & metal top plates
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.