K-LINE (Gray) 2pk 40' CHASSIS for 40' containers. JTC #142006 SOLD OUT
K-LINE (Gray) 40' CHASSIS for 40' containers. JTC #142006
These are models of fixed length 40' container chassis, used to haul 40' containers to their final destination. They are finely detailed, miniatures with scales frames and details, and detailed painting & printing.
Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha, Ltd. is a Japanese transportation company. It is the fourteenth largest container transportation and shipping company in the world. In 2017, K Line, Nippon Yusen (NYK) and Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MOL) announced that they would merge and jointly operate their global container shipping services as Ocean Network Express (ONE).
- North American Prototype design with Gooseneck - all new Tooling.
- IBC 'PIN' holes for connection of 40' containers compatible with the JTC standard. [JTC 40' containers & Atlas 40' container].
- metal plates built in to attract to 40' container magnets (JTC standard).
- precise printing as per prototype.
- 10 Lug wheel hubs, rotating wheels.
- Comes with 'Up' and 'Down' landing gear parts.
- Mud-flaps, simulated air system detail.
- 22 hand assembled part connections