UMAX - FORMER PACER STACKTRAIN variation of patches (HO Scale 1:87) 53' HIGH CUBE, 6-42-6, 3-pack corrugated containers. JTC #953056
HO Scale 1:87, JTC # 953056 UMAX - FORMER PACER STACKTRAIN PATCH 53' HIGH CUBE, 6-42-6 corrugated containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side.
UMXU 882817, 884074, and 888569
UMAX is a domestic interline intermodal freight transport program that provides shipping and logistics of containers. The program is a partnership; its parent companies are Union Pacific Railroad and CSX. Launched March 29, 2010, UMAX has a fleet of over 20,000 domestic 53 ft containers.
- All New Tooling; 6-42-6 corrugated sides
- 5 different doors and two fronts tooled to match prototype photos.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO 40' locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: magnets on bottom & metal top plates
- Detailed printing as per photographs