CP SHIPS 40' HIGH CUBE containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side. JTC# 405005
N Scale 1:160, 405005 CP SHIPS 40' High Cube containers, with magnets and 'IBC' connecting PINS.
CP SHIPS was a part of the Canadian Pacific Ltd. conglomerate. It was spun out as a separate company in 2001. In 2005, it was purchased by TUI AG and is now part of the company's HAPAG LlOYD division.
This scheme is still seen on the rails through-out the US & Canada. This is JTC's second 'Canadian' scheme, with more coming.
- All New Tooling; -42- corrugated sides
- Seven different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.