NFF 53' HIGH CUBE 6-42-6 corrugated containers with Magnetic system. JTC # 535056
N Scale 1:160, JTC # 535056 National Fast Freight (NFF) 53' High Cube containers. 6-42-6 corrugated sides.
Founded in 1992, NFF is a non-asset Canadian-based transportation company providing LTL intermodal services across Canada.
Montreal, Quebec, December 29, 2016 – TFI International Inc., formerly known as TransForce Inc., a North American leader in the transportation and logistics industry, today announced that a wholly-owned subsidiary of TFI International has acquired Brampton, Ontario based National Fast Freight (NFF).
Logistics and Last Mile
"Regardless of a shipment’s point of origin, destination or dimensions, we offer reliable and effective transportation solutions. Through our Logistics and Last Mile segment, we are able to extend same day parcel services to every major US and Canadian city".
- All New Tooling; 6-42-6 corrugated sides
- 5 different doors and two fronts tooled to match prototype photos.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO 40' locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: magnets on bottom & metal top plates
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.