EMP (Ex-PACER) 53' HIGH CUBE 6-42-6 corrugated containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side. JTC # 535040
N Scale 1:160, JTC # 535040 EMP (Ex-PACER) 53' High Cube containers. 6-42-6 corrugated sides. National distributors are HobbyTyme and Heartland Distributors.
EMP - (Equipment Management Pool) a domestic interline Intermodal freight transport partnership that provides shipping and logistics of containers, is owned by Union Pacific, along with Norfolk Southern Railroad and agent-owned partners Canadian National Railway, Canadian Pacific Railway, I&M Rail Link, Iowa Interstate Railroad, Wisconsin Central Ltd., and Kansas City Southern Railway. CSXI and Conrail were part of the group, at one time. EMP's fleet of more than 35,000 domestic 53-foot containers and chassis traverse major cities throughout North America.
- All New Tooling; 6-42-6 corrugated sides
- 5 different doors and two fronts tooled to match prototype photos.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO 40' locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: magnets on bottom & metal top plates
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.