EMP (Ex-HUB GROUP red) Set #2, 53' HIGH CUBE 6-42-6 corrugated containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side. JTC # 535096
N Scale 1:160, JTC # 535096 EMP (Ex-HUB GROUP) Set #2, 53' HIGH CUBE 6-42-6 corrugated containers with Magnetic system.
National distributors are Hobbytyme and Heartland Distributors.
EMP - a domestic interline Intermodal freight transport partnership that provides shipping and logistics of containers, is owned by Union Pacific, along with Norfolk Southern Railroad and agent-owned partners Canadian National Railway, Canadian Pacific Railway, I&M Rail Link, Iowa Interstate Railroad, Wisconsin Central Ltd., and Kansas City Southern Railway. EMP's fleet of more than 35,000 domestic 53-foot containers and chassis traverse major cities throughout North America.
This Tooling of a 53' Jindo Prototype (& look-alikes) will feature the JTC magnetic connection system and Prototypically correct IBC connecting pins at the 40’ ISO location, for compatibility with all other JTC containers, and the Atlas 40’ standard container.
JTC’s first 53’ container is being tooled with two different fronts, and Five different door ends. This will allow for many variations and paint schemes to match prototype pictures, including many Canadian based companies. Liveries may include: APL, CSX (multiple schemes), CANADIAN TIRE, CP, PACER, TOTE, HUB GROUP, YANKE, CLARKE, CN, EMP (Pacer & Hub Group patch), STAX, SEA STAR, CROWLEY, SWIFT, UMAX (CSX, STAX patch units), + OTHERS.
Delivering Prototypically correct products to modelers, not just pre-orders.
- All New Tooling; 6-42-6 corrugated sides
- Prototypically correct; 5 different doors and two fronts tooled to match prototype photos.
- Prototypically correct IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO 40' locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: magnets on bottom & metal top plates
- Prototypically correct: Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.