EMP - (6443xx series) green 53' HIGH CUBE 8-55-8 corrugated containers, Set # 3. JTC # 537097
N Scale 1:160, JTC # 537097 EMP (6443xx series) Set #3 faded, 53' HIGH CUBE 8-55-8 corrugated containers with stackable Magnetic system. Scheme Specific Details and decorating.
- 10 rib vertical front with one Hazard placard, and NO document box
- 1-3-1 Doors one Hazard placard and NO document box
- Scheme specific sides with one hazard placard and four inner vents
[We've had an issue with pictures washing out -working to get corrected photos that show the true green shade]
EMP Domestic Container Program;
EMP is a domestic interline container service offered by Union Pacific and Norfolk Southern.
Also included in the EMP program are agent railroads, such as CN (Canadian National), CP (Canadian Pacific), I&M Rail Link, Iowa Interstate, Wisconsin Central and Kansas City Southern.
EMP provides a fleet of more than 40,000 53' domestic containers and chassis that move throughout a nationwide intermodal network.
- All New Tooling; 8-55-8 corrugated sides
- different doors and fronts tooled to match prototype photos.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO 40' locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: magnets on bottom & metal top plates
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.