NYK Line (small Logo) 20' Std. height containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side. JTC-205385
N Scale 1:160, JTC-205385 - NYK Line (small logo) 20’ Std. height containers.
NYK Founded 1885. In 1968 Japan's first fully containerized ship, began service on new California route. In 1972 Container service to the east coast of North America began. 1998, Acquired Showa Line Co. Ltd. In 2017, The new integrated container shipping company ONE (Ocean Network Express Pte. Ltd.) established. One started operation in April 2018.
Model Features; All New Tooling; corrugated sides
- Eight different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 1-magnet bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; JTC 48' & 53' containers, Atlas 40' & 45'containers, and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.