OCEANEX 53' HIGH CUBE 6-42-6 corrugated containers with Magnetic system. JTC # 535010
N Scale 1:160, JTC # 535010 OCEANEX 53' High Cube containers. 6-42-6 corrugated sides.
ABOUT OCEANEX - Oceanex containers are commonly seen on the rails of Canada and into the US. Oceanex also operates a fleet of 53' dry and refrigerated containers. Oceanex Inc., a leading multimodal transportation provider servicing the province of Newfoundland and Labrador from anywhere in North America.
JTC Models' National distributors are HobbyTyme and Heartland Distributors.
Oceanex Global Logistics is already in full throttle operating out of our Montreal offices. This new division is a third party logistics, 3PL, provider.
According to Executive Chairman, Captain Sid Hynes, “Oceanex Global Logistics was established to meet the growing customer demand to provide the high level of quality service and reliability customers have become accustomed to, for other key markets within North America.”
Oceanex Inc. provides intermodal transportation services to the province of Newfoundland and Labrador. It is committed to keeping Oceanex’s leading position as an intermodal carrier in Atlantic Canada. It's pier-to-pier (between marine terminals) and door-to-door (from shipper’s warehouse to consignee’s facility) transportation services are renowned for their efficiency and on-time delivery.
History - Oceanex, and predecessor companies, has been providing service to Newfoundland and Labrador for more than 100 years. The company originated in 1909 when a service to Corner Brook was started and was followed by calls at St. John’s in 1949.
A Major Transportation Provider was Formed - Oceanex was formed in 1990 through the merger of Atlantic Container Express Inc. of Montréal and Atlantic Searoute Limited Partnership of Halifax. In 1991, a marine terminal operator in Newfoundland merged its operations into Oceanex, creating a major integrated transportation infrastructure provider in Atlantic Canada. Oceanex has grown considerably since 1991, having achieved a number of significant milestones over the years, all focused on providing a reliable service to our clients.
- All New Tooling; 6-42-6 corrugated sides
- 5 different doors and two fronts tooled to match prototype photos.
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO 40' locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: magnets on bottom & metal top plates
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.