MAERSK LINE 40' HIGH CUBE containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side. JTC # 405059
N Scale 1:160, JTC # 405059 MAERSK LINE 40' High Cube containers. March 2022 release. JTC #405059 MAERSK LINE (MSKU) schemed containers. This is the latest major scheme to be used. Within this scheme there are variations in door and front lettering. JTC has released over a dozen MAERSK schemed containers, and another dozen+ schemes of companies under the Maersk ownership, including Chassis. More on the way…. Enjoy
MAERSK, is a Danish business conglomerate with activities in the transport, logistics and energy sectors. Maersk has been the largest container ship and supply vessel operator in the world since 1996. The company is based in Denmark, with subsidiaries and offices across 130 countries
The largest operating unit in A.P. Moller–Maersk by revenue and staff , is Maersk Line (Containers). Maersk Line containers are seen all over the world.
- All New Tooling; -42- corrugated sides
- Seven different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate. See document HERE
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.