MAERSK SEALAND Set#1 40' HIGH CUBE containers with Magnetic system, Corrugated-side. JTC # 405034
N Scale 1:160, JTC # 405034 MAERSK SEALAND Set #1 - 40' High Cube containers.
MAERSK, is a Danish business conglomerate with activities in the transport, logistics and energy sectors. Maersk has been the largest container ship and supply vessel operator in the world since 1996. The company is based in Denmark, with subsidiaries and offices across 130 countries
Maersk Sealand Scheme; In November 1999: Maersk buys container shipper Sea-Land Corporation with 70 vessels, container terminals and liner service from CSX. The new name of the shipping company is Maersk Sealand.
In August 2005: A.P. Møller-Maersk announces that the purchase of P&O Nedlloyd has been completed. The company will be merged with Maersk-Sealand. Royal P&O Nedlloyd has a fleet of 162 container vessels with 460,203 TEU. From February 2006, the new company will be named Maersk Line.
The largest operating unit in A.P. Moller–Maersk by revenue and staff , is Maersk Line (Containers). Maersk Line containers are seen all over the world.
- All New Tooling; -42- corrugated sides
- Seven different door variations tooled: molded as appropriate. See document HERE. (updated to Nine doors).
- IBC(Inter-Box Connecting pins) in scale ISO locations
- JTC Magnetic connecting system: 3-magnets bottom & metal top plate
- Detailed printing as per photographs
- Models come in packages of TWO, unless noted otherwise.
- The IBC pins Mate with JTC 40' open top containers with Magnets, JTC 20' containers with Magnets; Atlas 40 container, JTC Flatrack containers, JTC 53' and 48' containers and future Jacksonville Terminal Company containers.
- Compatible with JTC Retro-fit underframe kits to stack M-T and S-T brand containers on top.